1. I knew time would fly by, but wow, it’s already Day 18.
2. Only 12 more days!
3. I know you could’ve done the math yourself. I’m sorry.
4. No tiger blood yet.
5. No benefits of any sort, really.
6. Except that I feel great about my choices.
7. And that’s way better than feeling guilty and remorseful.
8. Also, I may be sleeping more soundly and waking up less often.
9. But that could be because I’ve been going to be late and I’m tired.
10. I’m still craving juice.
11. And Wilson’s Creek Almond Champagne. (It makes the best mimosas.)
12. I experience this weird energy lull between 9am and 11am every day.
13. But maybe I just don’t want to be at work.
14. I don’t feel like I’m losing any weight, but I never do even when I am.
15. I always just feel like a fat blob.
16. My goal? Is to lose weight naturally eating a whole foods diet.
17. Which means no more counting. Points or calories or grams or ounces.
18. And whatever weight that is? Be happy about it.
19. But can I be happy if I never fit into my skinny jeans again? I guess only time will tell.
Chocolate + Whine
InstaPlayed a fun game tonight at the pool. You got to drink whatever you (blindly) picked out of the cooler. Might be a La Croix or a Golden Road beer. Fun times were had by all (except those that picked a water) (even tho La Croix is delicious). @goldenroadbrew @lacroixwater #funtimes #pool #phase10 #daydrinking #bestpals #sundayfundayThe manfriend smoked beef ribs for 10 hours today. Only pissed off one neighbor. #success #bbq #beefribs #greenmountaingrillsCute little straw roses in my Thai tea. #thaitea #thaifood #dinnertime #nomnom Also, why do I share so many photos of drinks?? #weirdo