1. Holy shit, it’s August. August.
2. Holy shit, I’m going to be 31 in 29 days. (Where’s the pause button on this thing?)
3. Holy shit, I’ve been blogging for five years. (And one day, but who’s counting?) That’s a whole hand!
4. I did the math and 467 posts over five years is 1.796153846153846. That’s an average of two posts per week! Which, ya know, ain’t half bad. (Let’s all just pretend for celebration’s sake that it ain’t half bad, okay?) I’m practically a regular blogger!
5. I hate it when I get to five and can’t think of anything else.
6. “Holy shit” has lost all meaning.