1. It’s February. No, I don’t think you heard me clearly. I’ll say it again. It’s FEB. RU. ARY. Peeps, it’s been ONE WHOLE YEAR since my husband and I decided to, I don’t know, maybe possibly get divorced someday. We certainly know how to drag things out.
2. Today I cleaned out my car. If you had been a recent passenger, you’d know why I feel a need to announce this. I am a neat person. My brother has said I’m too neat, but he’s a slob so what does he know? I don’t do well with messes and clutter. They stress me out. Throw me off. I feel like I’m unable to do anything until clean. It could be that my disaster of a car has prevented me from writing, but since I don’t typically write in my car, I don’t think I can use that as an excuse.
3. I have not done my taxes yet. I’m totally dragging me feet. (You could say the same about MY WHOLE LIFE.)
4. Earlier today I downloaded a few songs including Back to December by Taylor Swift, Fuckin’ Perfect by Pink, Little Lion Man by Mumford & Sons, and We R Who We R by Ke$ha. (I’d apologize for that last one, but I’m not sorry. A little embarrassed, but not sorry.) I do not have a pleasant singing voice, but I like to sing in the car and make believe I’m a rock star.
5. I think Rihanna is stunningly gorgeous. I detest her red hair. And the Grammys were incredibly boring this year. Except for this performance by Mumford & Sons. And, I admit it, I find Marcus Mumford stop eatin’ hot.