This list has not been easy. And I swear, I have not been procrastinating. (At least, not this time.) I had hoped this would be a list of things I L.O.V.E. but now? I give up. I’m just not in a lovey dovey kind of mood, so instead here’s a list of things that make me happy… however briefly. (Geez, what a pathetic excuse for an introduction. Sorry, peeps.)
1. Farm Frenzy. It’s a game. On my phone. I love it.
2. Time Management games in general. (I know. Lame.)
4. Books in general. (Not helping my geek status, am I?)
7. People who make me laugh. My supervisor, a handful of co-workers and friends, my mom. (Sometimes.)
8. Quiet mornings. (These are few and far between.) (Because I’m rarely up early enough.)
9. Quiet, period.
10. Disneyland. They don’t call it the Happiest Place on Earth for no good reason.
11. Rain. Of which we’ve gotten a lot of lately. Of course, I finally put new wiper blades on my car today so I’m sure it’ll cease to rain for the next six months.
12. Blogging, other bloggers, Twitter, etc. I love you guys. No, seriously.
13. New socks. I also love socks.
14. Executing a perfectly clever ending to a blog post. (This is not one of those times.)