The Weight Watchers plan in a nutshell:
(Otherwise known as the guidelines I’ll be following for the next, oh… rest of my life.)
I must eat 22 points worth of food each day. No more, no less.
And everything has a points value, except most vegetables.
This is not part of the plan, but I allow myself one free day each week during which I can eat whatever I want.
That day is Sunday, which will also be the day I weigh myself.
I must get in at least 5 servings of fruits and vegetables each day, 3 servings of dairy, 1 multi-vitamin, lots of water.
My own personal goals while on WW:
1. Lose 32 pounds to get down to 145.
2. Exercise four times each week.
3. Visit and participate in the message boards on WeightWatchers.com every day.
4. Never stop listening to the voice in my head that tells me when I’m full or when I don’t want to eat something and shouldn’t just because it’s there.
5. Post my progress, the ups and downs, on this blog each day.